...and then he drew this and said "1." Not bad for an almost 22 month old! I think the 5 may have been accidental when he drew it but it was still fun, and he consciously drew the 1. :)
Monday, November 30, 2009
fridge art
I couldn't believe it when Aiden drew this shape and then said "5" in a thrilled voice. (The photo isn't reversed, it's the way he drew it.)

...and then he drew this and said "1." Not bad for an almost 22 month old! I think the 5 may have been accidental when he drew it but it was still fun, and he consciously drew the 1. :)
...and then he drew this and said "1." Not bad for an almost 22 month old! I think the 5 may have been accidental when he drew it but it was still fun, and he consciously drew the 1. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love it!! I can't believe how smart my grandson is!! lol
ReplyDelete