Sunday, November 29, 2009
Izzy & Aiden: Approx 3 months
Yesterday Shellie and I pulled up pictures of Aiden when he was 3 months old and compared them to current pictures of Izzy. It was really cool to compare the two side by side. It's so hard at times to remember what Aiden was like as a baby. I recall that he seemed SO big at 3 months, whereas I see Izzy as being so small and fragile. I guess that's in comparison to Aiden today as a near 2 year old.
It really helped put Izzy's age in perspective for me. The second baby is SO much different from the first I think I'll need regular reminders like this.
- B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
which one is which?!! I can't tell them apart in these pictures.
ReplyDeleteIzzy's the one with the double chin. Oh wait, they both have double chins. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's the top photo.