Monday, November 16, 2009

Isabel updates


Chillin' on the cat post

Big smiles!

Smoochies!



Isabel Updates:

I cry during car rides but am happy when Daddy takes me out of the car, even if it's cold out. It's fun to look at the stars and the cars driving by!

I love it when you tap my nose or rub my feet!

I'm a nudist at heart (which scares my Daddy).

I'm 10 weeks old and wearing 3-6 month clothes!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! She will outgrow that cat post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's big enough to fit that stuff already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, she's growing so fast! She gained 3 lbs & 3 inches in the first two months. Healthy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You can definitely tell she's Aiden's little sis. Are they still getting along? I especially like the picture of just her face, so wide-eyed and cute!

    ReplyDelete